Comprehensive Radiation Protection
McGrory Glass is a leader in Radiation Shielding Glass offering one of the
largest glass sizes available; allowing architects to design viewing windows
with a wider field of vision. Med-X® is supplied as polished plates with
dimensions up to 54" x 108". McGrory Glass is the sole distributor for
Corning Med-X products in North America.
- Shields against X-Rays from equipment in the the 100 to 300kV range.
- High barium and lead content providing optimum protection and a neutral appearance.
- Suitable for laminating using PVB interlayers to meet CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II safety glazing standard.
- Stocked in many sizes and lead equivalencies to meet demands on any Healthcare Project.
- Corning Med-X® products are certified and tested to meet requirements for diagnostic imaging applications.
- Viewing windows and insulating glazing
for X-ray rooms
- Screens for medical diagnostics
- Protection windows in laboratories
- Airport security X-ray screens
- Lenses for safety goggles